Makita XAG12Z1 18V X2 (36V) LXT Grinder (Tool Only)
Brushless Cordless 7" Paddle Switch Cut-Off/Angle Grinder with Electric Brake
Makita, a pioneer in brushless motor technology and battery innovation, combines both in the 18V X2 LXT (36V) Lithium-Ion Brushless 7" Paddle Switch/Angle Grinder with Electric Brake. It's powered by two 18V Lithium-Ion batteries for 36V power and performance, and has an electronically-controlled BL Brushless motor that matches torque and RPM to the application. Makita 18V X2 means freedom from the cord, even for demanding applications like grinding and cut-off applications that often call for a corded grinder. Best of all, users can remain in one battery platform, using the same fast-charging 18V batteries on the XAG12PT as they use across the Makita 18V LXT cordless tool system.
- XAG12Z1 LXT Grinder
- Side Handle
- 7" Cut-Off Wheel Guard
- Tool-less Wheel Guard
- Grinding Wheel
- Cut-Off Wheel
- Tool Case
- Rating: 36 Volt
- No-load RPM: 7,800
- Wheel Size: 7"
- Max Cutting Depth: 1-7/8"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"-11
- Length: 19-5/8"
- Weight: 11.4 lbs w/Batteries/li>
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life; delivers 7,800 RPM.
- Two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion batteries deliver corded power without leaving the 18V LXT battery platform.
- Electric brake stops the grinding or cut-off wheel in 4.5 seconds or less for maximum productivity.
- Active Feedback-sensing Technology (AFT) turns the motor off if rotation of the wheel is suddenly forced to stop.
- Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance.
- Vibration absorbing back handle is isolated from the motor housing effectively reducing vibration to the operator's hands.
- Rear handle paddle switch with no lock-on feature.
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge.
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application.
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for smooth start-ups and longer gear life.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65