Makita XAG04Z LXT Grinder
18 Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 4-1/2" / 5" Cut-Off / Angle Grinder - Bare Tool
Makita delivers corded grinding performance without the cord with the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless 4-1/2" / 5" Cut-Off/Angle Grinder (tool only, battery and charger sold separately). It's powered by a Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. For the most demanding applications, Makita’s exclusive Automatic Speed Change™ Technology automatically adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimal performance. The XAG04Z is ideal for grinding, cutting and sanding a wide range of materials including tile, concrete, pipe, conduit, and more.
- XAG04Z LXT Grinder
- 5"x 1/4"x 7/8" INOX Grinding Wheel, 36 Grit
- 5" Cut-Off Wheel
- 5" Cut-Off Wheel Guard
- 5" Tool-less Wheel Guard
- Rating: 18 Volt
- No-load RPM: 8,500
- Wheel Size: 5"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"-11
- Length: 14-1/2"
- Weight: 5.8 lbs w/Battery
- Automatic Speed Change technology adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance.
- The BL Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge.
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application.
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 14-1/4" long.
- Weighs only 5.6 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue.
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job.
- Slide switch with lock-on for operator convenience.
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level.
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for smooth start-ups and longer gear life.
- Spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and a more efficient transfer of energy.
- Anti-restart protection engineered to prevent motor start up when battery is inserted with switch locked on.
- Efficient internal cooling is engineered for optimum performance.
- Wire mesh intake covers are engineered to prevent debris from entering motor.
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately).
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately).
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately).
- Compatible with Mak
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65