Makita SP6000J1 6-1/2" Plunge Circular Saw Kit
Add to Cart for Price
with Stackable Tool case and 55" Guide Rail
The Makita 6-1/2" Plunge Cut Circular Saw (model SP6000J) delivers precise and more accurate cutting when combined with an optional guide rail system constructed with anodized aluminum for smooth, straight cuts. The saw and rail system work together to produce accurate cuts with minimal tear-out. The saw combines a powerful 12 AMP motor and a large cutting capacity with magnesium components for less weight and electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load for smooth cutting and a splinter-free mirror finish. The SP6000J is a more portable option to a table saw for select applications, and it is ideal for use on the jobsite or in a workshop.
- SP6000J Circular Saw
- (1) 55" Guide Rail (194368-5)
- (1) 6-1/2" Carbide-Tipped Blade (B-07353)
- (1) Hex Wrench
- (1) Interlocking Case (197213-3)
- Amperage: 12.0
- Blade Size: 6-1/2"
- No-load RPM: 2,000 - 5,200
- Arbor: 20mm
- Max depth of Cut...
at 45°: 1-9/16"
at 90°: 2-3/16"
- Weight: 9.7 lbs
- 12 AMP motor with variable speed control dial (2,000 - 5,200 RPM) for optimum performance in a variety of materials
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/16" at 90¡ and 1-9/16" at 45¡)
- Bevel capability (-1 to 48¡) with positive stops at 22.5¡ and 45¡
- Close to the wall cutting (11/16") for expanded cutting applications
- Ideal for cutting large wood panels and other wood materials in confined areas
- 1-1/2" OD dust port directs material away from the operator and connects to a vacuum system
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smooth cutting
- Built-in current limiter helps prevent motor burnout
- Soft start feature for smooth start-ups
- Easy-to-set depth adjustment with large scale
- Smooth and convenient plunge release lever for operator comfort
- Magnesium components deliver a well balanced and lightweight saw at only 9.7 lbs.
- Dual front and rear bevel supports provide additional rigidity for precise and accurate bevel cuts
- Precise straight and 45¼ bevel cuts as the position of the blade enters the material on the same sight line when using a guide rail
- Locking lever holds the blade in position so that the wrench can be inserted through the hole in the blade case for easier blade installation
- On-board hex wrench for fast and easy blade changes
- Built-in depth stop allows a preliminary first cut of 2 to 3mm to be performed prior to cutting through the entire material for clean and splinter-free cutting
- Rubberized handles for added comfort
- Large 1-7/16" rear dust port directs material away from the operator and easily connects to a vacuum system
- Includes a premium 48 tooth carbide tipped blade
- 55" Guide Rail interacts with the saw base to provide smooth, perfect, dead-on straight or bevel cutting
- Saw base is attachable to other guide rail systems in the market
- Optional Accessories: Guide Rail:118" - 194368-5, Clamp Set: 194385-5, Rip Fence: 165447-6
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65