Makita SK105GDNAX 12V Max CXT Cordless Cross‚ÄëLine Green Beam Laser Kit
Add to Cart for Price
2.0Ah Lithium-Ion Battery, Self-Leveling
Lasers are typically utilized in the early stages of construction, and measurement needs will vary based on application requirements. The Makita 12V Max CXT Lithium-Ion Self-Leveling Cross-Line Green Beam Laser (SK105GDNAX) gives the user a cordless solution for selectable horizontal/vertical cross reference lines required for level, align, and plumb applications. Depending on ambient light in the working environment, the SK105GDNAX has a line visibility range up to 115' and is detectable up to 262' with a Makita Laser Detector (sold separately).
The SK105GDNAX has a bright 525 nm class II green laser with +/-1/8" at 33' for best-in-class accuracy. The laser line fan length spans past the 90 degree position to provide 180 degree horizontal and 160 degree vertical lines for full reference line coverage. For increased efficiency, self-leveling line stability is achieved in up to 3 seconds for increased productivity.
For longer run time, all 12V Max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V Max CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V Max CXT lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It's part of the expanding 12V Max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
For users in the 18V LXT battery platform, the SK105GDNAX has a power connector port that allows an 18V LXT battery to be used with the Power Source Adapter (ADP05) and Adapter Cord (adapter and cord sold separately).
- (1) 12V Max CXT Self-Leveling Cross-Line Green Beam Laser (SK105GDZ)
- (1) 12V Max CXT Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah Battery (BL1021B)
- (1) 18V LXT / 12V Max CXT Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RE)
- (1) Magnetic L-Adapter (LE00870131)
- (1) Magnetic Green Target Plate (LE00823195)
- (1) Laser Kit Bag (832173-9)
- Battery: 12V Max CXT Lithium-Ion
- Line Accuracy (at 33'): +/- 1/8"
- Line Beam Direction: 2 line (horizontal, vertical)
- Working Range (line): 115'
- Working Range with Detector: 262'
- Operating Time (hours): 10
- Laser Diode: Class II, 510-530 nm
- Levelling Range: 4°
- Debris Resistance: IP54 rating (dust & water resistance)
- Auto Shut-Off: No
- Weight: 1.9 lbs
- Selectable horizontal/vertical cross reference lines required for level, align and plumb applications
- 12V max CXT battery delivers the convenience of a rechargeable tool battery and up to 10 hours of continuous run time
- Green line visibility range up to 115' depending on ambient light and detectable up to 262' with Makita Laser Detector LE00855702 (sold separately)
- Bright 525 nm class II green laser for best-in-class visibility with +/-1/8" at 33' for best-in-class accuracy
- Laser line fan angle spans past the 180° horizontal line and 160° vertical line positions for full reference line coverage
- Fast self-leveling line stability is achieved in up to 3 seconds for increased productivity
- Integrated pendulum lock enables slope incline applications and provides added protection of laser diode during transport & storage
- Self-leveling is correctable up to 4¬∫ of slope allowing operation on uneven surfaces
- Dust and water resistance with IP 54 rating for increased durability
- Highly protected laser windows are recessed into the housing for increased durability
- Rubberized housing over-mold for increased protection
- Simplified one button user interface for ease of operation
- Low laser brightness mode conserve battery power for extended run-time performance
- Power connector port allows 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Battery to be used as alternate power source with Power Source Adapter (ADP05) and Adapter Cord (adapter and cord sold separately)
- Multi-purpose magnetic bracket with integrated 1/4" & 5/8" threads allow laser attachment to metal surfaces, wood surfaces or Makita Tripods (TK0LM1001F and TK0LM5030F)
- Battery Protection Circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1021B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- Part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65