Makita RT0701CX7 Compact Router Kit
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
1-1/4 HP Variable Speed
- RT0700C Router Motor
- 1/4" Collet (763637-1)
- Fixed base (195560-6)
- Plunge base (195563-0)
- Straight guide (122965-7)
- Wrench 13mm (781039-9)
- Wrench 22mm (781011-1)
- Rating: 115 V AC / DC
- Amperage: 6.5
- Max Horsepower: 1-1/4
- No-load RPM: 10,000-30,000
- Collet Capacity: 1/4"
- Height: 7-7/8"
- Weight: 3.9 lbs
- Variable speed control dial (10,000 - 30,000 RPM) enables user to match the speed to the application.
- Smooth rack-and-pinion fine depth adjustment system for more precise settings.
- Slim and ergonomically designed body for increased comfort and control.
- Quick release cam lock system for easy depth adjustments and base removal/installation.
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load.
- Soft start feature for smooth start ups.
- Fixed base accepts industry standard template guides for convenience.
- High visibility base design for improved handling and performance.
- Base can be removed quickly to install other bases.
- Heavy duty aluminum motor housing engineered for increased durability.
- Shaft lock for quick and easy bit changes.
- Durable flat top design for added convenience when changing bits.
- Non-marring high-durability base insert for increased workpiece protection.
- Easy-to-read depth scales.
- Uses 1/4" shank router bits.
- Double insulated.
- Plunge Base.
- 0 - 1-3/8 plunge depth capacity for easy penetration into workpiece.
- Easy-to-use fine depth adjustment with 3 preset depth stops for added precision.
- Ideal for routing small profiles, dovetailing, door hinges and more.
- Conveniently located plunge lock lever for operator convenience.
- Removable clear plastic shield engineered to reduce airborne debris.
- Sub-base accepts industry standard template guides for convenience.
- Fits compact routers models RT0700C and RT0701C.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65