Makita PJ7000 Plate Joiner Kit
- Makita PJ7000 Plate Joiner
- Carbide Tipped Blade
- Angle Guide
- Dust Bag
- Set Plate
- Tool Case
- Amperage: 5.6
- No-load RPM: 11,000
- Blade Diameter: 4"
- Depth of Cut: 3/4"
- Length: 11-7/8"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Powerful 5.6 AMP motor delivers 11,000 RPM for quick, precise cutting in a variety of woods.
- Rack-and-pinion vertical fence system engineered for accurate fence adjustments.
- Cast aluminum pivot fence with three positive stops at 0°, 45° and 90°.
- Six depth settings with one-touch stops for #0, #10, and #20 and most common biscuits sizes.
- Large and easy-to-operate cam locks for fence adjustments.
- Large top grip handle for improved handling.
- Slim and ergonomic body design for added comfort.
- "Tool-less" blade cover and shaft lock for fast and easy blade changes.
- Non-marring rubber inserts on shoe engineered to prevent material from slipping.
- Cast aluminum front body for added durability.
- Designed for making strong plate joints in a minimum amount of time.
- Double insulated.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65