Makita MAC700 Compressor
2.0 HP Big Bore Air Compressor
Makita's 2.0 HP Air Compressor (MAC700) is equipped with Makita's Big Bore engineered pump cylinder and piston for higher output, less noise and improved jobsite performance. The MAC700 delivers industrial power and results with improved durability for tough job site conditions.
- MAC700 Compressor
- 1/4" Universal Quick Coupler
- Air Compressor Oil
- Max Horsepower: 2.0
- Running Horsepower: 1.7
- Air Capacity: 2.6 Gallon
- CFM at 40 PSI: 3.8
- CFM at 90 PSI: 3.3
- Weight: 52.0 lbs
- Cast iron pump with Big Bore cylinder and piston is engineered to provide faster recovery time for improved performance.
- Powerful 2.0 HP 4-Pole motor produces 3.3 CFM at 90 PSI for increased productivity and lower noise.
- Pump runs at lower RPM (1,730) resulting in lower noise (80dB) and improved pump durability.
- Low AMP draw reduces incidences of tripped breakers at start-up.
- Pump is oil-lubricated for cooler running temperatures and reduced wear.
- Copper finned discharge tubing for increased heat dissipation and reduced water in the tank.
- Roll-bar handle for portability and additional protection.
- Large automotive style industrial air filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency.
- Durable cast iron cylinder reduces wear and increases pump life; removable for easy maintenance.
- Oil sight glass for fast, easy and efficient maintenance.
- Lever-handle ball valve tank drain improves upon standard petcock design for easier maintenance and air tank release.
- Built-in thermal overload for additional motor protection.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65