Makita LS1219L 12" Miter Saw
Dual Slide Compound Miter Saw with Laser
The Makita 12" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser (model LS1219L) combines capacity, accuracy and efficient dust extraction in a more compact size, with a unique 2-Steel Rail Sliding System that offers a reduced footprint for operation flush against a wall. The innovative direct-drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity of baseboard (6-3/4") and crown molding (8" nested). It will also make 15" crosscuts at 90 degrees. The saw miters 0° to 60° left and right, with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° and 60° (left or right). The bevel lock is located in the front of the saw for easy access and quick adjustments from 0° to 48° (left and right).
The saw is powered by a 15 AMP direct drive motor with soft start, a key point of difference. Direct drive enables smoother start-ups and consistent, constant power with no belts to slip or replace. The electric brake provides added convenience. In addition, the electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smoother, higher-quality cutting.
Additional features include a high-quality 60T carbide-tipped blade, and a see-through blade guard system for greater visibility of the blade and line-of-cut. The built-in laser indicates the line-of-cut whether the blade is turning or not, and offers micro-adjustments for precise "left-of-blade" or "right-of-blade" cutting. It has dual dust collection ports for improved dust collection capability for use with a bag (included) or vacuum (sold separately). It also has a large-sized aluminum base that improves the stability of cutting stock for more efficient cutting.
- LS1219L Miter Saw
- 12" 60T Saw Blade
- Vertical Vise
- Dust Bag
- Triangular Rule
- Hex Wrench
- Amperage: 15.0
- No-load RPM: 3,200
- Blade Size: 12"
- Arbor: 1"
- Max Cutting Capacities...
Crosscuts (90°): 3-5/8"x 15"
Miter 45° Lt & Rt: 3-5/8"x 10-1/2"
- Size LxWxH: 35-1/4"x 26-1/8"x 28-1/2"
- Weight: 65.0 lbs
- Unique 2-Steel Rail Sliding System design offers single slide-glide operation; reduced saw footprint allows operation flush against a wall.
- Increased capacity for up to 8" crown molding (vertically nested), 6-3/4" baseboard (vertical), and 15" crosscuts at 90°.
- In-front bevel lock for convenient operation.
- Dual dust collection ports provide excellent dust extraction performance.
- Innovative direct drive motor and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (6-3/4").
- Linear ball bearing system engineered to deliver "dead-on" accurate cuts.
- Less weight (65 lbs) and the most compact design in its class for easy jobsite portability.
- Powerful 15.0 AMP direct drive motor requires less maintenance and delivers 3,200 RPM.
- Large-sized aluminum base improves stability of material for efficient cutting.
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for smooth start-ups and longer gear life.
- Miters 0-60° left and right; bevels 0-48° left and right.
- Positive miter stops at: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45°, and 60° left or right.
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smoother, higher quality cutting.
- Integrated upper and lower 5-1/2" tall fence system offers added rigidity for more precise miter and bevel cuts.
- Built-in laser clearly indicates line-of-cut whether blade is turning or not; on-off switch and micro-adjustments for precise "left-of-blade" or "right-of-blade" cutting.
- Ergonomic rubberized horizontal D-handle design for better fit and added comfort.
- Replaceable stainless steel miter scale features large and easy-to-read markings.
- Easy-to-read dual bevel scale for more precise adjustments.
- See-through blade guard system for greater visibility of blade and line of cut.
- Easy blade changes for increased efficiency.
- Oversized trigger switch for better fit, added comfort
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65