Makita KP0800K 3-1/4" Planer Kit
Add to Cart for Price
- KP0800K 3-1/4" Planer
- Blade Gauge Assembly
- Guide Rule
- Blade Set
- Tool Case
- Amperage: 6.5
- No-load RPM: 17,000
- Planing Width: 3-1/4"
- Planing Depth: 3/32"
- Length: 11-1/4"
- Weight: 5.7 lbs (2.5 kg)
- 6.5 AMP motor delivers more output power for fast material removal.
- High power-to-weight ratio; weighs only 5.7 lbs.
- Planes up to 3-1/4" wide and 3/32" deep in a single pass.
- Two-blade cutter head with 17,000 RPM delivers smooth finish.
- Easy blade setting system for fast blade installation.
- Precision machined aluminum base for planing accuracy.
- Equipped with double edge carbide blades for added performance.
- Rigid die-cast aluminum housing with all-ball bearing construction for longer tool life.
- Machined aluminum and balanced planer drum for reduced vibration and added durability.
- Lock-on button for continuous operation.
- Click depth adjustment knob with easy-to-read scale with settings from 0" to 3/32" (0.1mm increments) for precise depth adjustment.
- Ergonomically centered balance with rubberized front and rear handles for added comfort.
- Spring-loaded stand elevates the base to protect the blades and workpiece.
- High quality poly-v belt provides added durability.
- Can be equipped with large, high speed steel blades (optional accessory).
- Double insulated.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65