Makita HR4013C 1-9/16" SDS-Max Rotary Hammer Kit
Free Shipping (Contiguous US)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
- HR4013C Rotary Hammer
- Side Handle
- Depth Gauge
- Tool Case
- Rating: 120 Volt AC
- Amperage: 11.0
- No-load BPM: 1,450 - 2,900
- Impact Energy: 8.4 ft-lbs
- Maximum Concrete Capacity: 1-9/16"
- Tool Holder: SDS-Max
- Length: 18-11/16"
- Weight: 15.1 lbs
- Powerful 11 AMP motor delivers 8.4 ft-lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications.
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) is a synchronized, three-component system that more effectively reduces vibration resulting in a low 5m/s2.
- Air actuated counterbalance directs air pressure from the crank and barrel room into the counterbalance cylinders to move counterweight pistons in the opposite direction of the drive piston actively reducing vibration.
- Vibration absorbing housing features a spring loaded main handle and upper housing that move independently of the motor and drive mechanism effectively isolating most of the vibration away from the user.
- Integrated damper spring at the base of the impact bolt is engineered to absorb impact vibrations from the drill bit.
- Lock-on or trigger activation in "Chipping Only" mode with a push button start/stop control for more convenient operation.
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs.
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more control and better accuracy.
- L.E.D. service light notifies the user approximately 8 hours before the brushes need to be replaced.
- L.E.D. power light indicates switch failure or cord damage.
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility.
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds.
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling.
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life.
- 2-mode operation for "Chipping Only" or "Hammering with Rotation".
- 24 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience.
- One-touch sliding chu
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65