Makita HR2641 1" SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Kit
Free Shipping (Contiguous US)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- HR2641 Rotary Hammer
- Side Handle
- Depth Gauge
- Tool Case
- Rating: 120 Volt AC
- Amperage: 8.0
- No-load RPM: 0-1,100
- No-load BPM: 0-4,500
- Impact Energy: 2.1 ft-lbs
- Maximum Capacities...
Concrete Bit: 1"
Steel Bit: 1/2"
Wood Bit: 1-1/4"
- Tool Holder: SDS-Plus
- Length: 16-5/8"
- Weight: 7.1 lbs
- Powerful 8 AMP motor delivers 2.1 ft.lbs. of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications.
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) is an internal counterbalance system that greatly reduces vibration by moving a counterweight in the opposite direction of drive piston.
- Integrated damper spring at the base of the impact bolt is engineered to absorb impact vibrations from the drill bit.
- Retractable hook allows tool to remain close by but never in the way.
- Recessed hammer function selector located below gear housing for improved durability.
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling.
- Variable speed trigger enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility.
- 3-mode operation for "Rotation Only", "Hammering with Rotation" or "Chipping Only" for multiple applications.
- 40 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience.
- Ergonomic "D-shaped" handle with rubberized soft grip for increased comfort.
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds.
- "No hammering when idling" function helps increase tool life.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65