Makita EN401MP 20" Articulating Hedge Trimmer Couple Shaft Attachment
Add to Cart for Price
Makita is giving landscapers more options with both MM4 4-Stroke Engine and 18V X2 (36V) LXT cordless couple-shaft power heads (sold separately), and the Articulating Hedge Trimmer Couple Shaft Attachment is the right accessory for use with this versatile system. It has a 20” double-sided blade with 13 angle settings for efficient trimming of overhead and low-lying hedges. Efficiency features include an angle change lever for quick and easy adjustments to the blade angle, and 180 degree blade adjustment that allows the blade to be positioned along the shaft for convenient transport and storage. Additional features include a commercial duty gear case, and a tip guard engineered to protect the blade from unnecessary wear.
- (1) Shear Blade (725187-4)
- (1) Blade Cover (452328-6)
- Blade Length: 20"
- Blade Configuration: Double sided
- Overall Length: 65"
- Net Weight: 6.35 lbs
- 20" double-sided blade with 13 angle settings for efficient trimming of overhead and low-lying hedges
- Angle change lever quickly and easily adjusts blade angle
- Commercial duty gear case engineered for improved durability
- 180° blade adjustment allows blade to be positioned along shaft for convenient transport and storage
- Tip guard protects blade from unnecessary wear
- For use with Makita Couple Shaft Power Heads
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65