Makita E-02973 9" Ultra_Premium Plus Diamond Blade, Segmented, General Purpose
Add to Cart for Price
The Makita 9" Ultra-Premium Plus Segmented Diamond Blade is the new standard in diamond blades. Each segment is scrutinized under quality control to exacting standards. The fan-shape of each segment, along with narrow slits, allow for less drag and a faster cutting experience. The 3D Diamond Grid means the diamonds are arranged in a precise 3 dimensional arrangement for optimal cutting speed, reduced noise, lower vibration, and longer blade life. These versatile blades are designed to cut masonry materials including concrete, block, pavers and brick.
- (1) E-02973 9" Diamond Blade
- Wheel Diameter: 9"
- Arbor (diamond blades): 7/8"
- Max Speed: 6,650 RPM
- 3D Pattern Diamond means each diamond is placed in an even 3 dimensional pattern for unparalleled performance in lifetime and speed
- Up to 60% more cuts per charge compared to standard blades
- Up to 10% faster cutting compared to standard blades
- Taller, fan shaped segment design with narrow slits between them allows for less drag for a faster cutting experience
- "V" shaped diamond distribution on the blade segments provide for smoother cuts
- Optimum bond matrix provides a faster, longer lasting, and smoother cutting diamond blade
- Carefully tensioned for less vibration and a superior user experience
- Dry or wet cutting for added versatiity
- Made with high quality diamonds
- Designed for a smoother and faster cutting experience while cutting masonry materials including concrete, block, pavers, and brick
- For use with Makita cordless 9" power cutters as well as competitor 9" models
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65