Makita E-02515 9" Diamond Blade, Segmented, General Purpose
Add to Cart for Price
The Makita 9" Diamond Blade, Segmented, General Purpose (E-02515) is ideal for wet or dry cutting applications including block, brick and concrete. The segmented rim design incorporates slots to deliver a faster, cooler cut, with laser-welded segments for improved joint strength. In addition, the optimum bond matrix is engineered for faster, smoother cutting and a long working life. Makita Diamond blades are part of Makita's broad line-up of solutions for concrete, stone and masonry applications.
- (1) E-02515 9" Diamond Blade
- Wheel Diameter: 9"
- Arbor (diamond blades): 7/8", 5/8"
- Taller 13mm segments are designed for longer life and faster cutting
- Up to 4x longer life than competitive blades
- For cutting concrete, block, brick, pavers, and roof tiles
- Optimum bond matrix provides a faster, longer lasting, and smoother cutting diamond blade
- Carefully tensioned for less vibration and a superior user experience
- Strict quality control measures ensure superior performance
- Dry or wet cutting for added versatiity
- For smoother and finer cuts in masonry products
- Made with high quality diamonds
- For use with angle grinders or masonry saws
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65