Makita DMP180ZX 18V LXT Lithium‑Ion Cordless Inflator, Tool Only
Inflate car tires, bike tires, or sports balls quickly with the 18V LXT Cordless Inflator. The Makita-built motor delivers up to 120 PSI. The tool features a high visibility pressure gauge display with backlight, LED light, and an auto-stop function when the desired pressure is reached. A 25-1/2” hose length provides better reach. The compact design allows for easy portability and convenient storage.
It's part of Makita's expanding 18V LXT System, the world's largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- DMP180ZX Cordless Inflator
- Presta valve adapter
- Sports ball needle
- Tapered adapter
- Rating: 18 Volt
- Max Air Pressure: 120 PSI
- Display Back Light: Yes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9-7/8" x 3" x 6-7/8"
- Net Weight (without battery): 2.3 lbs
- Conveniently tops off cars and light truck tires with speed and ease
- Easily inflates bicycle tires, sports balls, and more
- Makita-built motor delivers up to 120 PSI capability
- Auto-stop function automatically stops inflation when preset air pressure is reached to prevent overfill
- High visibility pressure gauge display with back light
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work area
- 25-1/2" hose length for better reach
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Compact and lightweight design for convenient storage and easy portability
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65