Makita DML801 LXT 18V LED Flashlight
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
The Makita DML801 features extra bright 12 LEDs which provides 240 lumens.
- DML801 LXT LED Flashlight Body
- Rating: 18V Lithium-Ion
- Bulb: 12 L.E.D.
- Brightness: 240 Lumens Max
- Continuous Illumination...
12 LED: up to 9 hours
6 LED: up to 22 hours
- Overall Length: 15"
- Weight: 2.1 lbs (w/battery sold separately)
- Extra bright 12 L.E.D. flashlight provides 240 lumens.
- Flashlight head folds up and down with 7 positive stops and rotates left to right for multiple lighting angles.
- Metal hang hook swivels 360 degree and folds away for extra convenience.
- 2-mode on/off switch delivers either full brightness (240 lumens) with 12 L.E.D or half brightness (120 lumens) with 6 L.E.D.
- Up to 22 hours of continuous illumination from a single fully charged 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery.
- Slim, compact design at only 15" long and weighs only 2.1 lbs.
- New redesigned rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job.
- LXT Lithium-Ion battery and Rapid Optimum Charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 3x more cycles.
- 1-year warranty on flashlight.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65