Makita CX200RB 18 Volt 2-Tool Sub-Compact Combo Kit
Free Shipping (Contiguous US)
Brushless Drill-Driver and Brushless Impact Driver
- Sub-Compact Driver Drill
- Sub-Compact Impact Driver
- Two 2.0 Amp-hr Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Rapid Optimum Charger
- Contractor Bag
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 2.0 Amp-hr
Sub-Compact Driver Drill
- No-load RPM: 0-400/0-1,500
- Maximum Torque: 350 in-lbs
Sub-Compact Impact Driver
- No-load RPM: 0-1,300 / 0-3,000
- No-load IPM: 0-1,600 / 0-3,900
- Maximum Torque: 1,240 in-lbs
- Size and weight of lower voltage tools but with the performance, power and compatibility of 18V.
- XDT15ZB compact and ergonomic design at 5-5/16" long and weighs only 2.6 lbs with a 2.0 AH battery.
- XFD11ZB has a compact and ergonomic design at 6-3/8" long and weighs only 2.8 lbs with a 2.0 AH battery.
- XFD11ZB has an efficient brushless motor with two speed settings and up to 1,240 in-lbs of max torque for a full range of fastening applications.
- BL Brushless Motors deliver sufficient power for most electrical applications.
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65