Makita BO5041K 5" Random Orbit Sander
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
- BO5041K 5" Orbital Sander
- Abrasive Disc
- Dust Bag
- Tool Case
- Amperage: 3.0
- Pad Size: 4-7/8" Hook & Loop
- Sanding Disc: 5"
- No-load OPM: 4,000 - 12,000
- Orbit Diameter: 1/8"
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10-7/8" x 4-7/8" x 6"
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Variable speed control dial (4,000 – 12,000 OPM) to match the sanding speed to the material.
- Ergonomic rubberized palm grip and handle for improved operator comfort and control.
- Adjustable front handle allows for sanding in corners and confined areas.
- Large two-finger trigger switch with conveniently located lock-on button for continuous use and increase operator comfort.
- Large 1/8" random orbit action for fast and super smooth sanding provides a swirl free finish.
- Pad control system for controlled pad speed upon start-up.
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner working environment.
- Pad brake engineered for increased performance and reduced gouging.
- High capacity dust collection system with built-in vacuum port adapter for improved dust collection.
- Uses quick-change 5" (8-hole) hook-and-loop abrasive paper.
- Oversized sealed ball bearing construction for longer tool life.
- Double insulated.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65