Makita BO4900V 1/2 Sheet Finishing Sander
The Makita Finishing Sander (BO4900V) features an integrated through-the-pad dust collection system engineered for a cleaner work environment. The Makita BO4900V Sander can be fitted with either 4-1/2-by-9-inch hook and loop or 4-1/2-by-11-inch half sheet abrasive paper. This sander easily hooks up to a vacuum hose for superior dust collection. A large trigger switch means smooth and easy operation. The variable speed control dial (4,000 - 10, 000 OPM) enables the user to match the sanding speed to the application. Ergonomically-designed contoured grips are engineered for improved operator comfort. Additional features include the large cam-lock clamping lever for quick and easy abrasive paper changes. Includes a disposable dust bag.
- BO4900V Finishing Sander
- Abrasive Paper
- Dust Bag 5 Pack
- Dust Bag Holder
- Amperage: 2.9
- No-load OPM: 4,00 TO 10,000
- Pad Size: 4-1/2"x 9"
- Sheet Size: 4-1/2"x 11"
- Vibration: 5m/s2
- Length: 11-3/8"
- Weight: 6.0 lbs
- Uses commonly available 4-1/2" x 9-1/8" hook-and-loop or 4-1/2" x 11" half sheet abrasive paper.
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system for a cleaner work environment.
- Minimized vibration and contoured grips for added comfort.
- Large trigger switch for easier operation.
- Variable speed control dial (4,000-10,000 OPM) enables user to match the speed to the application.
- Easily hooks up to a vacuum hose for more effective dust collection.
- Ergonomically designed contoured grips offer multiple hand placements and reduce operator fatigue.
- Large cam-lock clamping lever for quick and easy paper installation.
- Ideal for cabinet workers, boat builders or furniture makers.
- 1-year limited warranty.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65