Makita BL1850B-2 18V Battery 2-Pack
Add to Cart for Price
For Makita 18 Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Tools
The Makita BL1850B-2 5.0 Amp-hr Lithium-Ion battery provides up to 65% more run time per charge compared to the 18V 3.0Ah battery.
- Two BL1850B-2 18V Lithium Ion Batteries
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 5.0 Amp-hr
- Integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator allows user to monitor battery charge.
- Provides up to 65% more run time per charge compared to the 18V 3.0Ah battery (BL1830).
- Reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less.
- Compatible only with Star Protection tools, indicated by the Star Symbol and/or Yellow Battery Receiver under the tool.
- Battery delivers consistent power and run time in extreme temperatures, even in winter (-4°F/-20°C).
- STAR Protection Computer Controls allow the tool and battery to monitor conditions during use and exchange data in real time to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating.
- Impact-resistant outer case and shock-absorbing inner-liner are engineered to protect the battery.
- Sixteen contact terminals maintain a constant connection with the tool to help prevent power loss or fluctuation, even during high-vibration applications.
- Battery resists self-discharge and remains ready for use even after long periods of storage.
- Makita 18V Lithium-Ion is the world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65