Makita BL1840B-2 18V Battery 2-Pack
For Makita 18 Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Tools
The Makita 4.0Ah battery, model BL1840B, combines more run time (35% more run time per charge than the Makita BL1830 battery) with a category-leading charge time of only 40 minutes so it spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For added convenience, it also features an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator to monitor battery charge.
- Two BL1840B-2 18V Lithium Ion Batteries
- Rating: 18.0 Volt
- Battery Capacity: 4.0 Amp-hr
- Integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator allows user to monitor battery charge.
- Provides up to 35% more run time per charge compared to BL1830.
- Reaches full charge in 40 minutes or less.
- Compatible only with Star Protection tools, indicated by the Star Symbol™ and/or Yellow Battery Receiver under the tool.
- Battery delivers consistent power and run time in extreme temperatures, even in winter (-4°F/-20°C).
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
- Impact-resistant outer case and shock-absorbing inner-liner are engineered to protect the battery.
- Sixteen contact terminals maintain a constant connection with the tool to help prevent power loss or fluctuation, even during high-vibration applications.
- Battery resists self-discharge and remains ready for use even after long periods of storage.
- Makita 18V Lithium-Ion is the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65