Makita B-66961 10" 60T Carbide-Tipped Max Efficiency Miter Saw Blade
Makita 10" 60T Carbide-Tipped Max Efficiency Miter Saw Blade is designed to make precision cuts in a variety of wood material. The blade is expertly tensioned for precision and true cutting. Specially engineered carbide tips assist to reduce the load put on the tool while cutting and provide smoother cuts with less drag on the motor. Manufactured from high quality steel for added durability throughout the life of the blade.
- (1) 10" 60T Carbide-Tipped Miter Saw Blade (B-66961)
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Tooth Count: 60
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Tooth Grind: ATAFR
- Cut Type: Miter, Cross
- Application: Wood, General Purpose, Plastics
- Diamond Arbor Knockout: No
- Hook Angle: 10°
- Kerf: .085"
- Plate Thickness: .065"
- Maximum Speed (RPM): 5,870
- Up to 30% more cuts per charge compared to standard blades
- Up to 100% faster cutting compared to standard blades
- 60 Tooth/5/8" arbor; carbide tipped for premium, crosscutting in construction lumber and plastics
- Thin kerf carbide-tipped design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss
- Specially engineered teeth assist to reduce the load put on the tool while cutting
- High grade Tungsten carbide tips for durability
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65