Makita B-46919 26 Piece Impact GOLD Insert Bits
Ideal for driving screws in a wide variety of heavy-duty fastening applications including deck building, framing and installing plywood subfloor.
- Impact gold insert bits last up to 10X longer than standard insert bits.
- Double ended power bits feature 1 bit with 2 magnetic tips for quick bit changes.
- Xtreme torsion technology is engineered to allow the torsion section of the bit and bit holder to flex under load, taking pressure off of the bit tip for increased durability in high torque applications.
- Mag boost makes any power bit magnetic.
- 2-piece bit holder design is engineered to allow the torsion technology to fully activate.
- Insert bit holder features a rare earth neodymium magnet that is 2X stronger than magnets in standard insert bit holders.
- High-quality steel engineered for use with impact drivers.
- Insert bits feature precision-fit tip engineered to prevent cam-out and stripping.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65