Makita B-07353 6-1/2" 48T Carbide-Tipped Plunge Saw Blade
The Makita 48T Carbide-Tipped Saw Blade is the ideal accessory for the Makita 6-1/2" Plunge Circular Saw (model SP6000J, sold separately). With the SP6000J, the B-07353 is an ideal blade for a full range of cutting applications including ripping plywood. The Blade features high-grade carbide tips for improved durability, and is engineered for smoother cutting.
- (1) 6_1/2" 48T Carbide-Tipped Plunge Saw Blade (B-07353)
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Tooth Count: 48
- Arbor: 20 mm
- Tooth Grind: ATB
- Cut Type: Cross, Rip, Plunge
- Application: Hardwood, Fine Crosscut, Melamine
- Diamond Arbor Knockout: No
- Hook Angle: 8°
- Kerf: .087"
- Plate Thickness: .062"
- Maximum Speed (RPM): 9,250
- High-grade carbide tips for longer durability
- Engineered for smoother cutting
- Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
- For use with Makita 6-1/2" Plunge Circular Saw
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65