Makita A-99982 6-1/2" 60T (ATB) Carbide-Tipped Cordless Plunge Saw Blade
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Makita 60T Carbide-Tipped Saw Blade is the ideal accessory for the Makita 6-1/2" Plunge Circular Saw (model XPS01, sold separately). With the XPS01, the A-99982 is an ideal blade for cutting MDF. The Blade features high-grade carbide Hi-ATB tips for improved durability, and is engineered for smoother cutting.
- (1) 6-1/2" 60T (ATB) Carbide-Tipped Cordless Plunge Saw Blade (A-99982)
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Tooth Count: 60
- Arbor: 20 mm
- Tooth Grind: ATB
- Cut Type: Cross, Rip, Plunge
- Application: Fine Crosscut, MDF, Laminates
- Diamond Arbor Knockout: No
- Hook Angle: 5°
- Kerf: .079"
- Plate Thickness: .055"
- Maximum Speed (RPM): 9,250
- ATB tooth design for fine cutting of MDF and laminate with Makita 6-1/2" Cordless Plunge Circular Saw
- High-grade carbide tips for durability
- Laser cut slots for quieter cutting and less vibration
- Fluorine coating reduces pitch buildup for smoother cuts
- Engineered for smoother cutting
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65