Makita A-94530 7-1/4" 40T Carbide-Tipped Ultra-Coasted Circular Saw Blade
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Makita 7-1/4" 24T Ultra-Coated Framing Blade is ideal for a full range of wood cutting applications. The ultra-coated blade resists pitch build-up, and the high-grade fine-grain Tungsten Carbide tips are engineered for improved durability and longer blade life. Makita's exclusive "M"-shaped blade tooth has two cutting points, so it delivers the cutting speed of a 24-tooth blade, but with the finish of a 48-tooth blade.
- (1) 7-1/4 Circular Saw Blade (A-94530)
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Tooth Count: 24
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Tooth Grind: "M"
- Cut Type: Cross
- Application: Wood, Framing
- Diamond Arbor Knockout: Yes
- Kerf: .071"
- Hook Angle: 15°
- Plate Thickness: .047"
- Maximum Speed (RPM): 8,300
- Ultra-coated blades provide reduced pitch build-up
- "M" shaped tooth has two cutting points to provide the speed of 24 tooth with the finish of 48 tooth
- High grade C-3, fine-grain Tungsten carbide tips for longer durability
- Greater wear area and more cutting tips increase the life up to 2X more than a traditional framing blade
- Exclusive dual-beveled tooth face has two 10¡ angles
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65