Makita A-85092 6-1/2" 24T Carbide-Tipped Circular Saw Blade
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Makita 6-1/2" 24 Tooth Carbide-Tipped Circular Saw Blade has an efficient 24 tooth design. The ultra-thin kerf creates less drag on the motor and minimizes material lost. Carbide tooth design is engineered for quality cuts and longer life.
- (1) 6_1/2" 24T Carbide-Tipped Circular Saw Blade (A-85092)
- Blade Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Tooth Count: 24
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Tooth Grind: ATB
- Cut Type: Cross, Rip, Plunge
- Application: Wood, General Purpose, Framing
- Diamond Arbor Knockout: No
- Hook Angle: 20°
- Kerf: .059"
- Plate Thickness: .039"
- Maximum Speed (RPM): 6,500
- Ultra-thin kerf carbide-tipped design provides smoother cuts with less drag on the motor and minimal material loss
- Specially designed for cordless saws to permit more cuts per charge
- Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
- For use with 6-1/2" Cordless Circular Saws with 5/8" arbor
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65