Makita 9564CV Grinder
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Variable Speed 4-1/2" Disc Grinder
The 9564CV is a 5 stage, variable speed grinder with control dial for matching the RPM to the work.
- 9564CV Grinder
- 4-1/2" Grinding Wheel
- Side Handle
- Wheel Guard
- Inner Flange
- Lock Nut
- Lock Nut Wrench
- Amperage: 13.0
- No-load RPM: 2,800-10,500
- Grinding Wheel: 4-1/2"
- Wire Cup Brush: 3"
- Sanding Wheel: 4-1/2"
- Arbor Size: 5/8" - 11 UNC
- Length: 11-3/4"
- Weight: 4.0 lbs
- 5 stage variable speed control dial for matching the RPM to the work.
- Improved 13 AMP motor design for increased output power in a more compact tool.
- Larger and improved carbon brush material for longer tool life.
- Electronic limiter stops the motor and reduces accidental motor overload and burnout.
- "Tool-less" wheel guard adjustment for easy clamping.
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris by creating a complex set of channels.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65