Makita 9557PBX1 4-1/2" Disc Grinder
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- 9557PB Grinder
- Diamond Wheel
- Four 4-1/2" Grinding Wheel
- Side Handle
- Wheel Guard
- Inner Flange
- Lock Nut
- Lock Nut Wrench
- Aluminum Carrying Case
- Amperage: 7.5
- No-load RPM: 10,000
- Grinding Wheel: 4-1/2" (115mm)
- Wire Cup Brush: 3-1/2" (89mm)
- Sanding Wheel: 4-1/2" (115mm)
- Arbor Size: 5/8" - 11 UNC
- Length: 10-5/8" (275mm)
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Protective zig-zig varnish seals motor from contaminants by forming a barrier under rotation.
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris by creating a complex set of channels.
- 7.5 Amp motor design for high output power in a more compact tool (only 3.5 lbs).
- Large paddle switch for easy operation.
- Thicker coil wires are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss.
- All ball bearing design and metal gear housing for durability.
- Rotatable gear housing rotates 90 degree for cutting applications.
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power sources.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65