Makita 792377-A 8-1/4" 40T Carbide-Tipped Circular Saw Blade
The Makita 8-1/4" 40 Tooth Fine Crosscutting Carbide-Tipped Circular Saw Blade is expertly tensioned and engineered for true cuts. The blade features carbide tooth design for quality cuts and longer life. It is designed for use in fine crosscutting applications.
- (1) 8-1/4" 40T Carbide-Tipped Circular Saw Blade (792377-A)
- Blade Diameter: 8-1/4"
- Tooth Count: 40
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Tooth Grind: ATB
- Cut Type: Cross
- Application: Wood, Fine Crosscut
- Diamond Arbor Knockout: No
- Kerf: .079"
- Hook Angle: 20°
- Plate Thickness: .055"
- Maximum Speed (RPM): 5,700
- Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
- Carbide tooth design for quality cuts and longer life
- For use in fine crosscutting applications
- For use with Makita 8-1/4" Circular Saw model 5008MGA
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65