Makita 792118-8 16-5/16" 60T Carbide‑Tipped Circular Saw Blade
Add to Cart for Price
The Makita 16-5/16" 60 Tooth Beam and Timber Carbide-Tipped Circular Saw Blade is expertly tensioned for true cuts. The carbide tooth design is engineered for quality cuts and longer life. The blade is for use with Makita 5402NA circular saw and is ideal for cutting beams and timber.
- (1) 16-5/16" 60T Carbide-Tipped Circular Saw Blade (792118-8)
- Blade Tooth Material: Carbide
- Blade Diameter: 16-5/16"
- Tooth Count: 60
- Arbor Size: 1"
- Tooth Grind: ATB
- Hook Angle: 20°
- Plate Thickness: .078"
- Kerf: .109"
- Cut Type: Cross
- Application (saw blades): Wood, Beam & Timber
- Diamond Arbor Knockout: No
- Maximum Speed (RPM): 3,500/li>
- Fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
- Carbide tooth design for quality cuts and longer life
- For use cutting beams and timber
- For use with Makita 16-5/16" Circular Saw model 5402NA
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65