Makita 792116-2 16‑5/16" 50T Steel Circular Saw Blade, General Purpose
Add to Cart for Price
Makita Circular Saw Blade is expertly tensioned for true cuts. Manufactured from high quality steel for added durability and long life. The blade is ideal for making cuts in beams and timber.
- (1) 16-5/16" (50T) Circular Saw Blade (792116-2)
- Blade Tooth Material: Steel
- Blade Diameter: 16-5/16"
- Tooth Count: 50
- Arbor: 1"
- Cut Type: Cross
- Tooth Grind: Chisel
- Application (saw blades): Wood, General Purpose, Beam & Timber
- Diamond Arbor Knockout: No
- Plate Thickness: .062"
- Maximum Speed (RPM): 2,760
- For making cuts in beams and timber
- High quality steel for long life
- Expertly tensioned plate
- For use with the Makita 16-5/16" Circular Saw model 5402NA
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65