Makita 4114X 14" Electric Angle Cutter
with 14" Diamond Blade
The Makita 14" Angle Cutter with 14" diamond blade (model 4114X) is a powerful concrete cutting solution engineered for a range of concrete cutting applications, and is ideal for edge-to-edge cuts. The 14" Angle Cutter is powered by a 15 AMP motor with 3,800 RPM for the most demanding jobs. The Angle Cutter offers increased versatility with a removable base for a closer edge-to-edge cut, and an adjustable tool base that allows for up to 5" cutting depth. Ease-of-use features include a built-in vacuum attachment port and rubber shield engineered to reduce dust and debris, a rubberized wraparound handle for increased comfort, and guide wheels on the tool guard for smoother cutting.
- 4114X Angle Cutter
- 14" Diamond Segmented Blade
- Socket Wrench
- Amperage: 15.0
- Cutting RPM: 3,800
- Blade Size: 14"
- Arbor: 1"
- Cutting Capacities...
14" Diamond Blade: 5"
14" Cut-Off Wheel: 5"
- Length: 26-1/2""
- Weight: 23.8 lbs
- SJS technology is a mechanical clutch system that helps prevent motor and gear damage by allowing the drive shaft to slip if the wheel is forced to stop.
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 3,800 RPM for the most demanding applications.
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source.
- Tool base can be removed for cutting closer to walls; guide wheels on the tool guard for smooth traveling.
- Built-in vacuum attachment port for efficient removal of dust and debris.
- Rubber shield helps keep debris away from operator and from entering the motor.
- Tool base adjusts allowing up to 5" cutting depth; best for cutting split face block when building retaining walls.
- Guide wheels on the tool guard ensure smooth traveling of tool over surface material when base is removed for cutting closer to walls.
- Positioning of the tool body can be adjusted (0°-80°) for operator comfort; operates independently of cutting depth for convenience and efficiency.
- Base has front and rear cutting guides for increased accuracy.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65