Makita 199145-0 Collated Autofeed Screwdriver Magazine
The Makita Collated Autofeed Screwdriver Magazine (model 199145-0) delivers easy and reliable autofeed capability. The compact, ergonomic autofeed design offers less weight and efficient power. It ideal for production board attachment to metal or wood. Collated screw length capacity ranges from 1" to 2-3/16" for increased versatility. For use with specific Makita corded and cordless screwdrivers.
- (1) 199145-0 Autofeed Screwdriver Magazine
- (1) #2 Phillips Power Bit, 5-1/8", 5/pk (199409-2)
- (1) #2 Square Power Bit, 5-1/8", 5/pk (199410-7)
- Bit Type: 1/4" Hex
- Collated Screw Capacity: 1" to 2-3/16"
- Overall Length: 8-7/8"
- Auto-feed: Yes
- Net Weight: 0.88 lbs
- Screw Autofeed Capability is Ideal for Production Board Attachment to Metal or Wood
- Collated screw length capacity range from 1" to 2-3/16" for increased versatility
- Optimized contact point for easy access to close-to-corner screw positions
- Easy removal and attachment of collated magazine for quick screw adjustments
- Collated magazine can be rotated 360° for easier access in tight corners
- Screw strip can be released in reverse direction for easy screw clearance
- Screw depth dial allows for perfect depth adjustment of screw head to surface
- Rubberized no-mar base cover provides additional protection to surface
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 8-7/8" long
- Designed for standard 50 screw flat strips
- Designed for Makita cordless screwdriver models XSF03, XSF04 and corded screwdriver models FS2200, FS4200, FS6200
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65