Makita 199140-0 39" Guide Rail
The Makita 39" Plunge Saw Guide Rail (199140-0), when used with a Makita Plunge Circular Saw (SP6000) is a more portable option to a table saw for ripping sheet material. The Guide Rail interacts with the Plunge Saw (not included) to provide smooth, dead-on straight cuts. For use with the Makita 6-1/2 in. Plunge Circular Saws (models SP6000K/K1 and SP6000J/J1).
- (1) 199140-0 39" Guide Rail
- Cutting Length: 39"
- Weight: 5.15 lbs
- For use with Makita Plunge Saw models XPS01, XPS02, and SP6000J
- Plunge Saw base connects directly to guide rail to deliver smooth, dead-on straight or bevel cuts
- Ideal for ripping sheet material
- Compatible with select Makita circular saws, jig saws and routers when used in conjunction with required Guide Rail Adapter
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65