Lenox LXAH378 7/8" Speed Slot Carbide Tipped Hole Saw
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
For drilling holes in wood, steel, stainless steel, cast iron, and abrasive materials.
- LXAH378 7/8" Speed Slot Carbide Tipped Hole Saw
- Diameter: 7/8"
- Compatible Arbors: 1L ,4L, 5L
- Up to 50x life vs lenox bi-metal hole saws cutting cast iron - high performance carbide is welded to the cutting edge for durability and to help prevent tooth loss
- Extremely versatile - aggressive tooth design drills through wood, steel, stainless, cast iron, fiber cement & plaster
- Fast, easy plug removal - patented speed slot staircase design has multiple leverage points for easy plug ejection
- Drills through thick materials in one pass - tall body easily drills through 2x dimensional lumber for rough-in work
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65