Leatherman 832636 FREE P2 Multi-Tool
19-in-1 Multi-Tool: If you're looking for maximum functionality, look no further.
Designed for unmatched comfort, durability, and ease-of-use, the P2 represents decades of consumer feedback, testing, and engineering. Integrated FREE¨ technology means all 19 tools are easily accessed with one hand, open smoothly, and click into place with a confident snap. Proudly made in Portland, Oregon.
- 832636 FREE P2 Multi-Tool
- Removable Pocket Clip
- Nylon Sheath
- Weight: 7.6 oz | 215.46 g
- Closed Length: 4.25" | 10.78 cm
- Open Length: 6.45" | 16.39 cm
- Blade Length: 2.76" | 7.02 cm
- Width: 1.3" | 3.4 cm
- Overall Thickness: .65" | 1.6 cm
- Materials: 420HC Stainless Steel, Stainless Steel
- Features on this tool can be opened and operated with one hand. This enables the user to keep the other hand free for situations that require multi-tasking or a free hand.
- All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
- Leatherman FREE’s revolutionary magnetic locking system allows smooth, quick access to tools, letting you work with speed and confidence for years.
- Every feature of FREE is accessible on the outside, allowing you to easily open tools with one hand.
- Component Tools:
01) Needlenose Pliers
02) Regular Pliers
03) Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters
04) Premium Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters
05) Electrical Crimper
06) Wire Stripper
07) 420HC Combo Knife
08) Spring-action Scissors
09) Package Opener
11) Can Opener
12) Bottle Opener
13) Wood/Metal File
14) Phillips Screwdriver
15) Medium Screwdriver
16) Small Screwdriver
17) Extra-small Screwdriver
18) Pry Tool
19) Ruler (1.41 in | 25 mm)
- 25 Year Warranty
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65