Kreg SK03 Pocket Hole Screw Kit
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
This kit contains 5 of the most popular self-tapping screw sizes for pocket hole joinery. Comes with 675 screws and a plastic case.
- 150 1" Fine Thread #SPS-F1 - Use when joining material to hardwood. For 1/2" stock.
- 150 1" Coarse Thread #SPS-C1 - Use when joining material to soft or composite material. For 1/2" stock.
- 150 1-1/4" Fine Thread #SML-F125 - Use when joining material to hardwood. Face frames, attaching edge-banding, cabinet walls to face frame. For 3/4" stock.
- 150 1-1/4" Coarse Thread #SML-C125 - Use when joining material to soft or composite material. Cabinet partition to floor, nail rails to partition, corner blocks, plywood to plywood. For 3/4" stock.
- 75 2-1/2" Blue-Kote Weather Resistant Coarse Thread # SML-C250B - Rust-resistant screws providing up to 400% more weather resistance than zinc-plated screws. The best choice for the majority of exterior pocket-screw applications and general exterior construction.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65