Kreg R3 Kreg Jig Junior Kit
If you're ready to start your next woodworking or home improvement project, the Kreg Jig Jr is the tool for you. We've loaded this jig with a ton of features that allow you to put projects together more quickly than ever before. Whether you're looking to build that bookcase for your home office, cabinets for the kitchen, plant stand for the deck, or simple storage shelves for your garage, this is the tool that will allow you to build like a professional and be the envy of your neighborhood.
- R3 Kreg Jig
- Clamp Adapter
- Step Drill Bit
- 6" Bit Driver
- Depth Collar with Allen Wrench
- Sample Screws and Plugs
- Plastic Carrying Case
- Designed to do it all. The R3 Kreg Jig quickly adjusts to handle material from 1/2" thick to 1-1/2" thick allowing you to join a variety of materials with ease.
- To adjust for different thicknesses simply align the desired thickness marking to the arrow on the underneath side of the jig.
- Miter joints for building picture frames are made much simpler since the positioning legs move independently of one another.
- Hardened steel drill guides mean durability for a lifetime of use. The guides are spaced 3/4" on-center, perfect for drilling 2 Pocket Holes at a time across the narrowest of boards.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65