Kreg MKJKIT Mini Kreg Jig Kit
The single-drill guide Mini Kreg Jig is Kreg's most positionable pocket hole tool. The jig is designed without an alignment fence which allows it to be clamped at virtually any angle or orientation to the edge of the workpiece. Great in situations where the project is already assembled and in need of an extra pocket hole or in repair applications such as tightening a chair or table rail to the leg.
- Mini Kreg Jig
- 3/8" KJD Step Drill Bit
- 3/8" Depth Collar with Allen Wrench
- Compact, single-drill guide design allows placement of pocket holes in tightest areas.
- Unlimited material thickness and width positioning thanks to fenceless design.
- Hardened steel drill guide with lifetime warranty holds up in the most demanding applications.
- Glass-reinforced nylon jig body stands up to tough, high-impact abuse.
- Plug setting feature in bottom of tool helps to fully seat pocket hole plugs in place saving wear and tear on your hands.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65