Kreg KMA2685 Rip-Cut Guide Rail
Great projects start with high-quality cuts, and you can make those cuts — more easily than you ever imagined — using your circular saw plus the Rip-Cut Circular Saw Edge Guide.
The Kreg Rip-Cut turns your circular saw into a precision edge-guided cutting tool that makes straight, accurate, repeatable cuts in plywood, MDF, and other large sheets. With the Rip-Cut, you can cut with the confidence you want and the precision you need.
- (1) Universal Saw Sled
- (1) Aluminum Guide Rail
- (1) Precision Edge Guide
- Capacity: Cuts up to 24" wide
- Make rip cuts and crosscuts up to 24" wide
- Cut multiple pieces to the same size with just one setup
- Use the oversize edge guide for precise control throughout the cut
- Eliminate need for marking, measuring, and layout lines
- Take your saw to the material instead of having to take your material to the saw
- Universal Sled accepts most circular saws Ñ left or right blade
- Reversible edge guide for left- or right-handed use
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65