Kreg KJDECKSYS Deck Jig Kit
With the Kreg Deck Jig and a few simple tools you already own you can create a beautiful and functional deck surface, completely free of exposed fasteners and painful splinters! Traditional concealed-decking systems utilize awkward steel fasteners or thin plastic clips to hold your deck boards in place. The Kreg Deck Jig utilizes a more straight forward approach, creating an incredibly strong wood-to-wood bondthrough precisely placed self-tapping screws.
- Kreg Deck Jig
- 100 Protec-Kote Deck Screws
- 6" Deck Jig Drill Bit
- 6" KTX Square Driver Bit
- Three 5/16" Spacer Rings
- Three 1/4" Spacer Rings
- Two Stop Collars
- Allen Wrench
- Instructional Video
- Carrying Case
- Easy-grip handle gives you a secure hold and complete control over each and every joint.
- Handy Spacer Rings ensure accurate deck board spacing for proper drainage and longer deck life.
- Three separate Drill Guides let you install deck boards in a variety of hard-to-reach areas.
- Hardened Steel Drill Guides keep your specialized stepped bit and driver bit at the precise, optimal angle.
- Lifetime Warranty
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65