Kreg Jig K4MS Master System
The Ultimate Jig Kit for Kreg Joinery
The Kreg Jig K4MS Master System is the ultimate Pocket-Hole Jig on the market, and a great choice for any woodworking enthusiast. Between its solid clamp, large clamping recess, Dust-Collection Attachment, Material Support Stop, removable 3-Hole Drill Guide, and seemingly endless adjustability, this jig truly has it all! If you're serious about Kreg Joinery, and even more serious about owning the highest quality tools, look no further than the Kreg Jig Master System.
- Kreg Jig Master System
- Face Clamp
- Portable Base
- Drill Guide Spacer
- Material Support Stop
- Dust Collection Attachment
- 3/8" Stepped Drill Bit
- 6" Square Driver
- 3" Square Driver
- Starter Screw Set
- Starter Plug Set
- Quick-Start Guide
- SkillBuilder DVD
- Removable Drill Guide for use with benchtop and portable bases.
- Benchtop base features patent pending front-side clamp.
- 1/8" incremental settings for materials from 1/2" to 1-1/2" thick.
- Patented three drill guide fixed spacing on the Drill Guide.
- Dust Collection Shroud - Say goodbye to woodchips.
- Material Support Stop - Consistently repeat hole spacings.
- Hardened steel drill guides with lifetime warranty.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65