Knipex 7401200 High Leverage 7-3/4" Diagonal Cutter
Thanks to their high cutting capacity and indestructible strength, the Knipex 74 01 200 high leverage diagonal cutters are highly valued especially by craftsmen, and therefore in great demand.
These high leverage diagonal cutters are also often used in the motor trade, on the building site and in industry.
They are also ideal as constant companion in mobile applications, because despite their compact size, they are still able to cut hard materials effortlessly.
- 7401200 7-3/4" Diagonal Cutter
- Handles: Plastic Coated
- Dimensions: 200 x 47 x 15 mm
- Cutting Capacities - medium hard wire (diameter): 4.2 mm
- Cutting Capacities - hard wire (diameter): 3.0 mm
- Cutting Capacities - piano wire (diameter): 2.5 mm
- Weight: 0.263 kg
- For very tough, continuous use
- High cutting performance with minimum effort due to optimum coordination of the cutting edge angle and transmission ratio
- Precision cutting edges additionally induction-hardened (cutting edge hardness approx. 64 HRC), for all sorts of wire including piano wire
- Chrome vanadium heavy-duty steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65