Klein D248-9ST 9" High-Leverage Pliers
All Klein pliers are made of the finest steel alloy. They are drop-forged, hardened, and carefully tempered to assure maximum strength, problem-free performance, and exceptional durability. All mating surfaces and design dimensions are precision machined to extremely close tolerances for faultless performance.
- Jaw Length: 13/16"
- Jaw Width: 1-3/16"
- For soft annealed rebar tie wire.
- Hooked handle for non-slip grip.
- Angled head for easy work in confined space.
- High leverage for 36% greater cutting power.
- Hot riveted joint for smooth action and no handle wobble.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65