Jet 716200 JDP-15B Drill Press
For pricing and availability call us at 860-233-8213
Please Note: Available for In-Store Pickup Only
15" Benchtop Drill Press
From a full 3-1/8” of spindle travel to the sturdy cast iron head with a poly v-belt drive system, this drill press is designed to perform. This drill press also features a one-handed belt-tensioning system and a large 12-1/2" x 17" work table.
- JDP-15B Drill Press - 716200
- Drill Chuck
- Chuck Key
- Swing: 15"
- Spindle Travel: 3-1/8"
- Spindle Taper: MT-2/JT3
- # of Spindle Speeds: 16
- Spindle Speed: 210 to 3,500 RPM
- Table Size (L x W): 12-1/2" x 17"
- Chuck Size: 5/8"
- Base Size: 18" x 11-3/8"
- Motor Power: 3/4 HP
- Motor Phase: 1
- Motor Voltage: 115
- Motor Current: 9.0 A
- Weight: 154.0 lbs
- Spindle travels a full 3-1/8” with one revolution of the handle.
- Large 12-1/2" x 17" precision ground work table features twin T-slot grooves and 4 table slots to accommodate any project.
- One-handed belt tensioning allows for rapid speed changes.
- Power switch features a safety key and large, paddle-style off button.
- Integrated depth stop makes repetitive drilling quick and easy.
- Xacta-X laser system easily identifies the drill center.
- Long-lasting, built-in LED work light reduces shadows.
- Table edge lip designed to make clamping easy.
- Replaceable MDF table insert.
- Large cast iron base provides stability.
- Powered by an efficient 3/4HP, 1Ph, 115V TEFC motor and poly-v belt drive system.
- CSA Certified.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65