Jet 714400K JWBS-14SFX Bandsaw
For pricing and availability call us at 860-233-8213
Please Note: Available for In-Store Pickup Only
1-3/4 HP Steel Frame Bandsaw
The JET 14" SFX Steel Frame Bandsaw redefines the line between functionality and affordability. The large, cast iron table features 360 sq. in. of work surface for greater work piece support when making deep cuts. The machined aluminum fence system features easily visible measurements for the most accurate cutting. This saw is equipped with JET’s easily adjustable tool-less blade guide system, making adjustments quick and simple. The JET 14" bandsaw also features over 13 inches of Resaw capacity, and dual 4 inch dust ports for maximum dust collection efficiency. Heavy duty tubular steel welded construction with a total weight of over 300 lbs, robust stamped steel doors with welded steel pin hinges, and one piece heavy duty base, allows for stability and durability when sawing large work pieces. The JET 14" SFX Bandsaw provides the woodworker all the premium features of a higher end saw with superior performance to complete any project.
- JWBS-14SFX Bandsaw
- 5/8", 4 TPI Hook Tooth Blade
- Push Stick
- Band Saw Size/Wheel Diameter: 14"
- Cutting Capacity Width: 13-1/2"
- Cutting Capacity Height: 13"
- Blade Length: 116-1/16"
- Blade Speed: 3000SFPM
- Table Size (L X W): 21" x 17"
- Blade Width: 1/2"
- Maximum Saw Blade Width: 3/4"
- Minimum Saw Blade Width: 1/8"
- Table Tilt: 45° Right
- Table Height From Floor: 40"
- Table T-Slot: 3/4" (X2)
- Miter Gauge Positive Stops: 0, 45R, 45L
- Dust Collection Minimum Cfm Required: 350CFM
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 2 X 4"
- Motor Power: 1.75 HP
- Stand Type: Closed
- Motor Phase: 1
- Motor Voltage: 115/230
- Prewired Voltage: 115
- Motor Amps: 15/7.5
- Deeper table with a massive 360 sq. in. of cast iron work surface for greater work piece support.
- Over 13” Resaw capacity for cutting large pieces of wood, slicing veneers, and cutting book matched panels.
- Heavy duty tubular steel welded construction with a total weight of over 300 lbs.
- Dual 4” dust ports for maximum dust collection efficiency.
- Tool-less, independently adjustable, upper and lower ball bearing blade guides.
- Convenient 115V AC outlet location for optional accessories.
- Premium metal, fully featured miter gauge included.
- Engineered die-cast and steel trunnion system, allows for single point adjustments when moving table.
- Larger machined aluminum fence surface with easily visible measurements for the most accurate cutting.
- Robust stamped steel doors with welded steel pin hinges for greater product durability.
- Blade tensioning wheel located on top of the saw for better work piece clearance when cutting.
- Oversized lower bearing bolt pattern for maximum strength and rigidity.
- One piece heavy duty base for maximum stability when sawing large work pieces.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65