Hit 22-BC14H 14" Bolt Cutter
- For general purpose use, designed for cutting medium steel and soft bolts, nuts, rods, chain, etc.
- Maximum hardness of material to be cut: Brinell 370/Rockwell C42, 85 Tons/Sq. 133 Kg/square mm.
- Jaws are made of drop forged high grade alloy tool steel with heat treated, precision cutting edges for longer cutting life.
- Comfortable rubber handles for gripping firmly and safely.
- Exceeds U.S. Federal specification number GGG-C-740d Type II.
- Length: 14"
- Cap HRC-42: 1/4"
- Jaw Type: Clipper Cut
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65