Grex P650L Headless Pinner with Auto Lock-Out
Introducing the P650L with Auto Lock-Out and 2" fastener capability. Adding the "L" (Auto Lock-Out) to the GREX P650L means: Less rework, less down time, and less tool and project damage. Now drive longer fasteners and prevent dry-firing with the same great quality and features expected from GREX.
- P650L Headless Pinner
- Safety Glasses
- Plastic Carrying Case
Applications include light wood assembly, Finish and trim work, Molding and decorative trim, Dowel and joint pinning, Mirror and picture frame assembly, Lightweight paneling, External softwood trim, Rattan furniture, Glazing strips, Craft work, Window beading, Display and sign work.
- Fastener Range: 3/8" to 2" (except 1-1/4")
- Operating Pressure: 60-110 PSIG
- Capacity: 100
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Height: 8.75"
- Length: 7.75"
- Width: 1.5"
- Weight: 2.68 lbs
- Auto Lock-Out prevents dry-firing and project damage
- Auto Lock-Out over-ride button allows use of the remaining pins
- Drives 23-gauge headless pins ranging from 1/2Ó to 2Ó in length
- Patented magazine self-adjusts for 13 different fastener lengths
- Narrow nose design for access to more tight areas and angles
- Powerful motor to drive fasteners into hardwood
- Lightweight aluminum body designed for mobility and all day continuous use
- Precision machined and aluminum cylinder and piston valve
- Drop-in fastener loading for quick and easy re-loading
- Fastener indicator window shows pin supply; alerting operator to reload
- Double trigger safety lock prevents accidental firing
- Posit-Lockª nose cover for tight tolerance and access to the pin chamber
- Swivel air coupler helps keep air hose tangle-free
- Rear exhaust with silencer reduces noise and directs exhaust air away
- Belt hook keeps your GREX tool at your side; left or right mounted
- No-mar rubber tip prevents marring of work surface
- No-mar guidelines for accurate pinning
- Rear magazine cap with hex wrench and spare no-mar tip storage
- Rubber handgrip for a firm comfortable grip
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65