Grex 1850GB Brad Nailer
Green Buddy 18 Gauge Brad Nailer
- 1850GB Brad Nailer
- Safety Glasses
- Plastic Carrying Case
Applications include trim and moldings, cabinet assembly, furniture and cabinet finish work, jig fixtures, light wood assembly, planar boxes, panelling, window beading, scribe molding, door and window casings, picture frame assembly, decorations.
- Brad Range: 1/2" to 2"
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 PSIG
- Capacity: 100
- Air Inlet Type: 1/4" NPT
- Height: 9.25"
- Length: 9.5"
- Width: 2"
- Weight: 2.9 lbs
- Powerful motor drives 2" brads into hardwoods.
- Precision machined and anodized cylinder and piston valve.
- Patented Integrated-Safety accurate ability to drive at any angle.
- Hardened steel nose piece precision machined for accurate nail feeding.
- Extruded aluminum magazine durable and smooth operation.
- One-piece driver design precision machined, hardened steel.
- Narrow nose design lets you reach in corners and tight areas.
- Removable no-mar tip protects workpiece and locates nailing position.
- Posit-Fire Depth Control won't back out after driving hundreds of shots.
- Posit-Lock Nose Cover dramatically reduces jamming.
- Stepped magazine allows tool to access corners.
- Convenient belt hook for easy carrying of tool; left or right mounted.
- Dual firing options; sequential or contact fire modes.
- Auto trigger lockout prevents empty firing and alerts need to reload.
- Extra no-mar tipfor when you loose the first one.
- Rear exhaust keeps air directed away from you and your workpiece.
- Allen key storage for quick convenient access.
- Fastener indicator window shows when fasteners are low.
- Swivel air coupler keeps your air hose tangle-free for easier handling.
- Rubber handgrip for a firm comfortable tool grip.
- Minimal hole size in workpiece for minimal puttying.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65